
Sweet Buffle is playing with the butterflies in the sky. My dear friend Seamus lost his best friend today. To say my heart breaks for him is an understatement.
I had the pleasure of meeting Taylor. He truly was a magnetic personality and he held me capitivated from the very moment I laid eyes on him. My breath caught in my throat and I was hooked.
I was never much of a dog person. I had never had one of my own but Taylor and his charm greatly influenced me on getting a dog. I wanted the same kind of companionship and unconditional love that I saw between Taylor and Seamus.
I spent a wonderful summer day with these two and I am so greatful.

As you can see this love was not unrequited. He was as smitten as I was.

Godspeed Taylor. You will be sorely missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment