It has been an adventuresome couple of weekends. I truly enjoyed myself the entire time. I saw many historic sites and spent some time with a Best Bud. The only downfall is I have lost the wonderlust for flying. It is no longer special and exciting. It isn't unpleasant just not the same thrill it once was. Don't get me wrong, flying would still be my favorite mode of transportation. It's sort of like when you first get your license. You feel all grown up and mature and special. Then without even knowing the exact moment you are driving down the road and it's just normal. Not thrilling. Not exciting. Not special. Just normal. That's flying for me now.
Spring has sprung. The black flies are out. I had 3 in my car this morning. The days have gotten sooo long. I love the evenings with the light staying out longer. I love the chirping of the crickets and even the annoying call of the tree frogs. I love the warm/cool feeling of the late evening air.
I am looking forward to staying home this weekend and just doing a bunch of nothingness. I have a few windows to wash and some vacuuming to do and a couple of bags that need to go to Goodwill. I'll get to it. Hopefully this weekend but maybe not. Maybe there will be a path to explore or a beach to lay on.

I printed up this pic I took at Ft McHenry. I did it as an 8X10 then framed it with a mat in a 10X14 frame. I must say that it looks pretty darn good. Heather said it looked like something I had bought at a store. That's a mighty fine compliment.
1 comment:
It is a gorgeous phooto boobabe. (((you)))
Post a Comment