Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quiet on this end

I went to the pool place yesterday. Usually when I make my first trip it costs at least $100. I always get suckered into a bunch of stuff that doesn't work anyways. Not this year. I still have some chlorine tablets left from last year. I picked up 2 bags of shock from Wal-mart which was about $4.50. I got a gasket, a skimmer return and a thermometer and it was atotal of $13.74. Less than $20. Can you believe it!!!??? The pool is already clear and tests perfect so a double shock, vacuum job and we will be up and swimming. The temp yesterday was 78F. Yeah, life is good.

My mother is my life saver. She gave me life and she continues to enhance it every day. She has bailed me out of a bad situation. It wasn't necessarily my fault that I ended up where I did but it doesn't matter. She is saving me. Last night I slept really good for the first time since I got the astronomical cell phone bill that literally caused me to vomit. Thanks Mom and we will be talking about repayment of some sort.

8 days until Heather's graduation. I can hardly contain myself.

Here's something to think about:

Strange Facts:

A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court!

2 comments:

bikerbabe said...

I love you, dear. Glad I can help you. You deserve it.

Edge said...

gold shmold.........here's to a warm clean pool........yours is lovely