Well he did it. Dale Jr finally ditched Teresa. Most bets are that he will go to Childress and drive his Dad's #3 car but I wouldn't be surprised to see him land in a Joe Gibbs car and run on the Tony Stewart/Denny Hamlin team. Either way he'll have a much better chance of being a contender in the Cup race. Teresa Earnhardt is running DEI into the ground and this will just further that burial. It's too bad because I'm sure this isn't was Sr envisioned. Jr more than likely will not be in the # 8 car but I will continue to root for him in whatever number he ends up in. Wouldn't it be a hoot if he ended up in the Hendrick camp and was actually a friend rather than foe of Jeff Gordon?? There is no room for him there at this time but it is fun to speculate about.
It's thundering out. I haven't heard thunder in about 6 months. That and the smell of manure on the way to work this morning are just another couple of reminders that we are in tail end of Spring.
If you are a camera buff and need a place to get good deals on flash cards and other memory cards check out www.adorama.com. I just got a SanDisk Extremelll 1GB flashcard for $17.95 after a $10 rebate. They have all kinds of good deals and the website comes highly recommended.
My pool is crystal clear. Did you hear that? Should I scream it from the mountain tops?? MY POOL IS CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!!! I am so psyched that I am starting out the pool season on a positive note. It has been years since that has happened. Temps are still a bit low for swimming but at least I won't have to spend a month just trying to get the water right.
Now it is downpouring outside and lightning. Looks almost spooky out there. Wish I was on my front porch watching the storm.
1 comment:
You have a pool? That's cool. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment