Validated and Vindicated and AbsolVed.
I'm not so crazy afterall.
**********************************************************
Phew what a week.
Work has been crazy busy with project schtuff going on. It used to be that we were very busy during tax season and not so much the rest of the year. Now we have done alot of work to spread the wealth throughout the year. Our year end processes are not quite as nutso but we don't get the down-time during the rest of the year either.
I have been so dragging my butt at work. About 3 in the afternoon is the worst. I get a really bad case of the sleepies and it is a struggle to break through that. I have tried to go to bed earlier so I'm not so tired but that always gets thwarted by the animals. How do you people with multiple dogs and a gazillion cats get any rest?? Is there a trick to getting them all asleep at the same time so I can sleep other than changing my schedule and working 3rd shift?
Kids have plans again this weekend so I was hoping that Sunday would be a day of hammock time but that's not happening. I am going with QofQ to pick up the ex in Boston. Her car needs work and she isn't comfortable driving down there. It doesn't bother me except that I will be in Boston tomorrow too. So 2 days of lots of driving is only going to add to the exhaustion.
Why will I be in Boston tomorrow you ask? RIVERDANCE!!! I am so stoked. It's going to be a great show. I could watch them for hours. It'll be Mom and Rog and Heather and I going down. We are driving to Malden then taking the "T". Fun Fun Fun. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. I have my camera back too so I will be capturing our trip on digital. Not sure I can take pics of the actual show but I'll have everything leading up to it and our trip home. I wonder if I should bring a rope to keep Mom on or can she be trusted to not walk out in traffic? Any suggestions on places to lunch or have dinner? We'll be doing both down there.
Break is over. Back to spreadsheets and the hard work of staying awake.
2 comments:
The trick??? It's called a door! ;)
Might want to try this: "5-hour ENERGY". 2 ounces of bounce - I get it from GNC. It works! Healthier and cheaper than a quad latte from Starbucks.
Enjoy Riverdance - talk about energy!
Seamus is right, a door, or if you have animals like mine that whine, scratch, bark and meow at a closed door...
an hour of either dog walking, chase the ball, chase the dog round the house, (or a combo of said activities) then, when they and you are exhausted, give them a chewy. Sleepy time for all.
;)
Have a great time at Riverdance.
Post a Comment