....and there don't seem to be many words. Nothing funny or amusing or thoughtful or insightful. Just a fuckabunchashit that is rumbles around in my brain.
Seems like this is the bad week of the month. Several bloggers and 3 out of the 4 women who live in my house are having their "cycle". Why is cycling such a friggin rollercoaster ride? I must admit that my mood swings havn't been nearly as bad since I got the Mirena but sometimes nothing stops the weepies. Sometimes nothing stops the hornies either. Well, I guess a little action could cure that.
I had Wed off for the 4th and I have been so screwed up on which day of the week it is. I was thinking today was dump day because it comes 2 days after the weekend. I really needed it to be dump day because the cats brought me a very nasty present yesterday. Actually it was brought onto the porch on Wednesday. The tail end of a chipmunk. Not JUST the tailend but the entire hindquarters. Talk about G-R-O-S-S. Heather totally freaked out. This is the same girl who dares to pick up spiders by the legs and pulled a tick off my back. I'm glad to know that there is at least something that creeps her out. Roomie 1 disposed of it like the good roommate that he is only he didn't throw it quite far enough. Some how it crawled back onto the porch only this time it was down to one hind leg. I bagged it and double bagged it then triple bagged it and tossed it into the trash can. Boy I really wish it was dump day.
On the other hand it is nice to know that after today I have 2 days off. Then I work a week and have a whole week off!! I have no plans this year but I do intend to bask in the sun, take the kids to the beach, maybe see the Harry Potter movie and just plain ole relax. (shhh...don't tell anyone but I may suck down a few strawberry margaritas while I'm relaxing by the pool)
See? I tolda you there was nothing profound here, just a fuckabunchashit.
No comments:
Post a Comment