Thursday, August 9, 2007

Summer Outing and other corporate events

We are feeling fortunate that we even get an outing. There were many years that time slipped away and we just "didn't get to it". This year we were invited to the benefit center's outing. Not quite as intimate if it were only our dept but I think in the ned it will be lots more fun.

It is being held at the beach. My favorite beach. Old Orchard Beach. At the Brunswick. They are feeding us and entertaining us with a live band then we will be competing in the volley ball tournament. We put together an imprompto team. I brought my depends so I can play without wetting myself. (kidding and actually it's an inside joke that Gibby will understand)

It's a half day off with pay. Free food. Free entertainment. Time on the beach. Much better than a poke in the eye.(although we have already had a few complaints about how much better it could be if they only did this or that. Some people are just never happy)

Oh and I brought my camera. But you knew that already.

1 comment:

perdido said...

hope you have a good time!