Thursday, September 20, 2007

Shelby's been skunked

And no, I didn't teach her how to play cribbage.

She got into a little black and white trouble. Not much, seems like it is just a little on her face and front legs. Not a full blown shower. But that on top of a flea issue has me a little frustrated. I had taken care of the fleas ( I saw one one her and we all know that if you see one there are probably dozens hiding out) and now this.

She's not quite due for a trip to the groomer but I do believe we'll be making a special concession.

After spending the night in her kennel, you can see she was grateful for a little couch time. (that's her own little doggie sofa)


She is still adorable, even in this messy state.

1 comment:

Cin said...

I love her little doggie couch! That is too cute!! I would get one for our dog, but the cats would probably take it over. LOL!