I have been watching alot of Food Network lately and have been inspired. Check out this pumpkin that I cooked.
It was a perfect serving bowl for the stuffing that I made. It turned out even better than I had imagined.
It was a nice center piece for the table which was very festive.
While the turkey cooked, we bowled a couple of strings on the Wii. Sam and I definitely want to get our own Wii. It was great fun.
Shelby joined in the festivities as well. She played and fought with her cousins, Zoe and Goose. Turns out that it doesn't matter if she is the smallest dog in the house, she can be quite a scrappy little thing. They only had a couple of scuffles and are still best buddies.
I love this pic, check out her eyelashes. She is such a doll.
7 comments:
A turkey fryer?? Wow!
That pumpkin looks awesome. What a great idea.
I'll be there for dinner! ;)
I can't see the pics!
what is WII?
Definitely get a Wii. It's a perfect winter companion.
The punkin is wonderful. Did you eat the inside of it as well as use it for a serving dish? I've got to get over to the Food Network more often.
ok ok what is wii?????
Awesome pictures!!! And i'm SOOO glad that things with Sam are going so well :)
Love ya Hun!!
Post a Comment