This was a conversation on my way home from work tonight. Sam had had the day off.
Sam: I got the desktop moved
Me: Awesome
Sam: I've been keeping a close eye on the windows and the sump pump
Me: Any water coming in?
Sam: Nope...it's all dry
Me: Cool
Sam: I made a mac and cheese
Me: You did? That's great because I'm hungry.
Sam: I'll have some ready for you when you get home
Me: Have I told you lately that I love you?
Sam: Not lately
Me: Well I do
I hear a muffled rustling sound.....
Me: Hello...are you still there?
Sam: Yeah,I dropped the phone
Me: Why? What were you doing? Getting frisky with yourself?
Sam: No, my ass itched so I scratched it.
Me: While I was telling you I loved you??
Sam: laughing I can't help it if your timing is off
3 comments:
He makes you laugh.
Laughter is one of the most romantic things in the world. :P
Sounds like a conversation between me and my husband. Only he might tell me, "I have to poop." :)
All's well that laughs well!!!!
Post a Comment