Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to Baaa Hahbah

It's become our favorite getaway spot. And now that we have taken up hiking it was like a gold mine. Acadia National Park has some really fantastic hiking trails. Jr sure knew how to build a road.

I truly enjoyed spending so much time outside.


Jordan Pond is a serene place. I could sit there all day.

We visited 7 lighthouses and a life saving station. We hiked several trails, browsed many shops and went 3 days with no computer. We even left the cell phone in the car and was only taking messages and returning calls as necessary. Very little texting. Just about no contact work. Very limited contact with home. Wow.....even writing it sounds amazing to me. Much needed time. Away. Alone. Relaxed. Rested (well, mostly rested. We are so spoiled with the sleighbed that we didn't sleep that great in the hotel beds)

Yeah I'm feeling pretty good.

No comments: