Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life turns on a dime

Sam and I have split. It's a long convoluted story in which I don't come out good in. Amazing how in less than 24 hours you can have your house and your life emptied. I do accept full responsibility and I wish him the best.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh Boo. :( I'm sorry. FWIW, 2 people contribute to any relationship. That includes the end.

Email me if you want to talk.

Queen Kathleen said...

SKygirl- would you like to read her private blog? I have it all saved in Word docs.. maybe then you will see the light-- LIES, deception, manipulation, she is right to feel ashamed. Let her stew in her own juices for a while- I feel sorry for no one but Debbie and Dana

Tammy said...

Sky, I REALLY am to blame for this break-up. Dana was an innocent victim. Truly he was.

Kathy, are you going to post the entire blog or just the posts that suit you? Not that it matters to me at this point. And thanks for stopping by to keep me in line.