Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gravity

All these months I was blaming Sam. I thought "how difficult is it to squeeze from the bottom"? Well, now that he is gone I'm finding out that it may not have been him after all.

I went to brush my teeth this morning and I had specifically squeezed all the toothpaste from the bottom the night before. The tube is about half gone so now it's starting to make a difference. After brushing I put my brush and the tube back in the holder. It seems the new tubes aren't built like the old tubes. Gravity will actually cause the paste to all settle back into the bottom of the tube. THis morning, all the paste was back in the bottom of the tube. I need a toothpaste holder that is like my shower caddy in that it has the hole on the shelf so you can keep your shampoo/conditioner/bodywash upside down. I'm going to get right to work inventing one of those for toothpaste.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you know, in my d1 (divorce #1), that item came up in marriage counseling. i've been gleefully squeezing the toothpaste any which way i want to ever since.

;-)~

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those people who squeeze right in the middle.

Hey, it works for me ;-)

Tammy said...

I never gave Sam a hard time about it. I just quietly stewed and squeezed from the bottom. But now I know it wouldn't have mattered. I guess my advice would be to not assume anything because gravity could be the real culprit. ;-)