Monday, November 3, 2008

This has become my latest pasttime

Click to Mix and Solve

I love jigsaw puzzles. Now I can do them online too. Check them out. There are varying levels of difficulty to keep it interesting. I did this one in 3:23 min.

Just got on the scale this morning. I figured I would check since my pants were really loose when I put them on. Usually I'm laying on the bed to button them and over the course of the day they stretch enough to finally "fit" me. I'm down 21 lbs. Woo Hoo!!

Finally!! At least one thing is going in a good direction. Not posting any butt pics though. That thing got me into BIGGG trouble.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

21 lbs. from just walking? Are you eating differently??

GO YOU!!

Mindie said...

Lol...congrats on your weight loss! I will check out the puzzle website. I like doing them, too; it calms my mind.

Tammy said...

Susanne- Most of it is from power walking but I have been watching what I eat and the stress has helped too. (who would have thunk I would say that)

Mindy- the puzzles have become a sanity saver. Sad, I know, but very true.

kenju said...

I HAVE to start walking!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss! I wish you could inspire me! Seriously, that's fantastic. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Oops...I meant to sign Southern Gal, not Southern Gan (whatever a Gan is). It's Monday...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 21 pounds! I am so proud of you... and a wee bit envious ;-)

Oh and come on over when you can, I finally wrote about Maine!!!

Grandma Lola said...

Congrats on the weight loss honey. I love jigsaw puzzles too. I also have decided to return to blogging. Same bat time, same bat channel. Huge hugs to you honey.