Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bring your tissues

I may need them because I may get a nosebleed, but that's OK. Mom and I ARE GOING TO A PHILLIES/RED SOX GAME!!!! We'll be in an upper deck but we'll be there!! To say we are excited is an understatement. I got the tickets through StubHub and so far it seems like a smooth transaction. We'll be there in 2.5 weeks! Woooo Hoooo

On a sour note, immaturity and pettiness has reared it's ugly head again. I went to use my weedwacker 2 weekends ago and it wouldn't start. Not really a big deal since it had set all winter. My ex came over to look at it and he thought the choke on it looked like it was missing. He took it to a sweet little old man who repairs lawn mowers and weedwackers. The guy asked J if he had taken it apart? J said no, that he had drained the gas and replaced the spark plug. He did notice the choke was funny on it. THe guy said more than the choke was funny, part of the carberator was missing. Gone. The part that was missing is inside the housing so it's not possible that it was dropped and the part fell off. Someone deliberately took it apart. And someone took part of the carberator out. And someone put the housing back on so it wouldn't be noticable to the naked eye. J brought it back to me all fixed and I ended up with a blade attachment for it as well. I actually made out better on the deal but his first question was "who tried to screw you over on the wacker?" I know who it wasn't. And I could guess on who it was but it doesn't matter, my wacker is better than new and it did a heckofajob on the grass and the blade is wonderful for the small bushes along the stone wall.

2 comments:

Leen said...

sounds as if you need to start locking your stuff up? scary. i hate stuff like that!

but YAY FOR YOU for getting the tickets. enjoy!

Anonymous said...

GAH!!! Whacker sabotage! What's this world coming to? Lift any prints? Glad it's functional again.