I am enjoying a Friday kinda Thursday. I'm heading into a long weekend. When I say LONG I'm not just talking about the number of days off.
I am heading north with my Mom to a wedding. We are going to "the County". It is at least a 6 hour drive one way and less than an hour into it the landscape turns totally to woods. No houses, no businesses, no over passes. NADA thing to look at but trees. Thank goodness Mama and I can gossip for hours to keep us occupied. I already laid down the law that I am driving. We should have a good time as long as I don't piss her off.
Hormones are raging again. I totally agree w/J that I should just be able to be neutered if I so choose. It would be alot better than dealing w/these feelings and battling the urge to be really bad. I've won a few of those battles but seems like I'm on the losing end of the war. Oh well, my standards are still high. I'm still honoring me. But sometimes I wonder if I'm any better off in life with these standards than I would be if I just said "screw it" and screwed it?
4 comments:
Six hours in a car with your mother? You're a better person that I. I would be handing my mother the keys within 15 minutes and hitchhiking the rest.
Have a great time.
my WhorEmones are moaning too.
whatever happened to friends with benefits? that's what i want to know.
Hope you have a wonderful drive into the wilderness. Perhaps you can drive some of your frustrations away?
Dropping by to say hi!
Post a Comment