It is so neglected. Some days I think I should just give it up but this is still an outlet that I seem to need. You know that I do facebooking but this is much more intimate and private. I could never let those people some of my innermost secrets and fears. Most of them would laugh at me and the rest would petition to have me put away. The good thing about face.book though is that I am positive over there. Here I seem to wallow. Not sure why other than I feel safe here and able to let out that side.
My roomie is moving tomorrow(I think). He still owes me $50 from earlier this Spring. Not sure if I'll see it but if not it's no big deal. I have appreciated the extra money coming in but I'll be glad when he is gone. He's turned into a negative nancy. I will also enjoy having my house all to myself for a few weeks. I am advertising for a roommate for Sept 1 so if ya know anyone send them my way.
I've been swimming quite a bit in my pool. My favorite time of day to swim is at dusk. It is soo peaceful and just plain nice. I've been hiking again too. I did a sunrise hike on Sat morning. The sun rose up over the mountain quite effortlessly while I huffed and puffed and pushed myself to limit to beat it. I climbed the mtn in about 30 min compared to the usual 45-50 min. It was a huge stretch for me. But well worth the views. My favorite time for hiking is early morning. There are blueberries up there too. Breakfast on the mtn was delicious.
We have our summer outing at work today. We are beaching it. I brought my camera with a new 4gig flashcard. I have 2200 pics available. That is ALOT of blackmail opportunities.
I don't know what got into me last night but I tore apart my refridgerator and cleaned it from top to bottom. All the shelves were pulled out and taken apart and scrubbed. Some of them have never been more than wiped down. It was gross in a few places but not as bad as I would have imagined for 15 years of use. Now it looks brand new again. I made my bed before I left for work this morning too. I guess my OCD is back. It was on summer vay cay and my house was a total wreck but things are back in order now and even my fridge is sparkly. Maybe I just really need a life.
5 comments:
Oh PLEASE come by and do my fridge...please please. That is one job that I simply dread.
I hear ya about fb vs blog but my blog is completely off limits to my "real life" people and I try to keep it that way.
I don't think you wallow here at all.
Will you come and clean my poor fridge now?
You have your summer outing during the week? Do you get a day off to all go out and play? That would be so much better than the weekend BS of giving up your own time to hang with people you don't particularly like seeing Monday thru Friday.
Unfortunately I don't hire out for fridge cleaning. Kinda like toilets...I can stand my own yuck but would probably gag at your yuck. Even if it's not that yucky.
Christine- we were given a half day off to go and play. They fed us good and there were decent door prizes. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
I wouldn't worry about neglecting this...it's here for when you need it. That's how I look at it...it's a place where I can vent or discuss problems or talk about things that are bothering me that I really don't want to discuss with people in my real life
Post a Comment