I sent this in response to an email I got and I figured it is exactly how I feel and describes exactly where I am:
Things are going great. To say I am ecstatically happy would be an understatement. I now know why things didn't work out with Earl or Dana. God or someone was saving me for Gary. It sounds so trite to gush over him but the fact of the matter is he is perfect for me. He is so thoughtful and giving and funny and affectionate and NORMAL. And he loves me and wants me and treats me like a queen, which makes me want to treat him like a king. Been a great balance of give and take. I guess the way I know he is right for me is that I know I will end up marrying him.(no he hasn't asked but it's a gut feeling) Never felt even close to that way about Dana and never trusted Earl enough to consider that either. Life is good. Very good and for once I don't feel like a bubble perched on the end of a needle waiting to pop.
We are talking about plans to move in together this Summer. I have had an offer to rent my house and he is getting rid of his place. We both decided that between logistics and bad karma that we want to start out our lives together in OUR own place. Nothing fancy but a place with a fresh start. Not mine and not his but ours. And he wants a place near the beach. How could I say no to that. I will keep you posted.
5 comments:
o.m.g.!!!
i'm squealing over here!
so exciting
and so wonderful
i'm happy for you darlin'
very very happy!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!
Oh yeaaaah! So hapy for you.
Thanks you guys. You have been through thick and thin with me and I so love you all.
This is so, so, SO exciting. I am beyond happy for you - and I hope you will send some good karma my way. I'd love to have a similar story to tell one day. Thank you for sharing your happiness with us!!
Post a Comment