Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm still battling the hungry beast. Could be a PMS thing. I dunno. All I know is I have to figure out with beast I want to live with...the Hungry Beast or the Guilty Beast? I'm chosing hungry beast. I am also stocking up on lots of zero point goodies.My friend Lynn is battling the hunger beast but she feels it is stress from the job and many other things. Who knows? All I know is it helps me immmensly to have her so close as a support person. I ended my day using 34 pts. I still have more than half of my weekly points available and only 2 more days left in the week. Even though I feel like a piglet in my jeans today I still feel ok that I should still see a loss on the scale.

Work is busy but not crazy busy....that will come on Thursday.

Today is my daughter Sarah's birthday. 20 years old. Holy Cow!

No comments: