Good friend + Cheesecake + game of dominos = good time
Of course it would have helped if I could have won at least one of the games.
I believe tonight will be the maiden voyage to the firepit. I was checking it out last night. The ground around it was still a bit soggy but the pit itself is ready to go. The wood is still dry under the tarp so I am good to go. It is supposed to be in the low 60's today with plenty of sun and a little breeze.
I have a few friends coming over tomorrow for the big basement clean-up. 2 trucks for the dump runs and hopefully about 6 sets of hands. We will see. Even if only a couple show up it will still be good.
Nascar race is on tomorrow night. I love night races. I'm not really sure why since I almost always sleep through most of it. Red Sox are playing the Yankees this weekend.
Yeah, life is mostly good.
2 comments:
It hasn't got to the 60's yet around here. Enjoy your fire pit, and I hope you have more hands helping in the clean up than you know what to do with. I love NASCAR night races too. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow night when it's on. Happy Friday sweetie. (((boobabe)))
Yay! Go SOX =) It's supposed to hit 70 here tomorrow... it's 65 now! Think spring is finally here?! Man, I hope so!!
I hope you have a great weekend!! *hugs*
Post a Comment