
Baja Grape is the BOMB. No wait. It is so awesome that it is the BOMB DIGITY. It is so yummy.
Carrot cake ice cream with swirls of cream cheese icing is totally divine.
I have also discovered that I'm not such a huge fan of M&M's anymore.
I raked last night. I like to rake. But I already knew that.
Shelby has to be hooked out now. She can not be trusted to stay in the yard. And she has very poor listening/responding skills. She has a 30 foot hook out so it's not so bad. I hate hooking her but until she gets a little older and better trained this is what we must do.(for her safety) She chased a fox the other day and she chased it towards the road. Double danger. We keep an eye on her when she is on the chain. I must admit I'm very concerned about the wildlife in my area. Bears, coyotes, foxes and last week there was a mountain lion sighting.
I rediscovered the peacefulness of sitting on my porch and just enjoying the evening.
The older I get the furrier I get. I hate that peach fuzz that grows on my cheeks near my ears. yuck yuck yuck. Thank goodness my Mom discovered the personal groomer. Every 40+ something person should have one. Now that I have noticed my own I tend to notice other people's "Peach fuzz" and feel like recommending a personal groomer to take care of that.
My schedule has been messing with me lately. I can't seem to nail down a bathroom routine. It used to be that I knew I couldn't eat or drink anything on the way to work hence I may not make it time. But now whether I eat or not it seems like my body has a mind of it's own. ANd it can't make up it's mind. Today it's constipation. I don't know what is worse, constipation or explosion. Neither is very comforting.
I discovered that my pet groomer uses Chanel #5 scent for girl animals and Polo for boy animals. Shelby and Fluffy still smell so delicious. They both have been prancing around like they are royalty.
I watched The Lake House again. Keanu Reeves has only gotten hotter with age. I just love him in that movie.
There is a new airline that services the Columbus Ohio area. They fly out of Pease Air Force base. $10 each way. Susanne, I can come and see you for about $40 round trip when factoring in 1 checked bag and taxes. Wow...that is stupendous. We should hook up again. You could fly here for that amount too. Maybe a girl's weekend is in order??
I'm trying to let my bangs grow out. What a pain in the ass.
"What if the Hoey Pokey really IS what it's all about?" That was my calendar thought for the day.
You gotta try the Baja Grape and carrot Cake ice cream, but not necessarily at the same time.
4 comments:
Holy crapola!! Thats a DEAL!! Maybe we can do both, more than once!! =)
and, whats the personal groomer??!! I need to know!
((Boo))
http://www.ratedblue.com.au/product_details.php?productId=834
This is similar to what I use. It trims away the facial fuzz but doesn't cause it to grow back in coarse. Works great. And yes...at that price several trips could be in order.
That is a hella deal! Maybe we could all get together...wait...I'd have to fly out of Columbus? That wouldn't save me much, huh? dammit!
Enjoy your porch boobabe. (((u)))
Boo, the paragraphs about being "furry" and "constipation/explosion" had me cracking up! I guess I was not expecting it or something. I needed a good laugh this morning. LOL!!!
Post a Comment