Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Walking on eggs

My ex has turned into a farmer. He got a dozen baby chicks 2 years ago and another dozen last year. They are finally getting laid. Ummm....I mean they are finally laying. Every conversation with him begins and ends with "Don't buy any eggs, I get plenty, about 20 per day"

Some of these eggs are double yokers. There was one on Sunday that I swear was a Dodo bird egg. It was huge. I took a walk down to the coop to see the hens. I was secretly watching them to see which one was walking funny from the unusually large egg when QofQ asked the ex if the egg comes from the anus or the vagina.

I thought Sarah was gonna roll on the ground laughing. She giggled for a long time. QofQ kepting asking her what was so funny. Finally Sarah said "I just wasn't expecting that question and I wasn't expecting you to say vagina" The question was never really answered but we did decide by deductive reasoning that the egg comes from the vagina. That's if a hen even has a vagina.

2 comments:

Grandma Lola said...

QoQ isn't so bright is she. At least she's amusing.

"I was secretly watching them to see which one was walking funny from the unusually large egg..."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

love you sweetie!

Edge said...

of course they have a vagina. What do you think all that crowing is about and why they call me a cock??

Signed,
The Rooster