Shelby is quite the party animal. She had 5 doggie friends and 13 human friends and family over for her birthday party. Here are some pics of her day:
***Edited to add***
Not sure what happened to all the pics but here are 3 to start with. It really was a crazy day and fun.
Shelby

Stormy

6 comments:
THose photos down below of Shelby are toooo cute. Aren't dogs the best?! Unfortunately, I cannot view the photos on this post. All I can see is a stupid red "x".
I can't see them either boo honey.
Hmmm - I could see them earlier... wonder if someone's been in your blog again....
/sigh.
Hmmm...not sure why they aren't there. I will upload them to flickr tonight and post that link.
As far as someone in my blog again? Stranger things have happened.
OMG!!! They wore party hats!!!! LMAO that is SO something I would do. *hugs*
awwww.... too cute. I've had trouble seeing photos on other blogs lately. Maybe something is up with blogger... I love that you had this extravagent party for her.
Post a Comment