I had a weekend full of dreams. Every time I closed my eyes I was thrown headlong into some weirded out dream. I fell asleep in the lounger yesterday and was so into my sleep that I woke up drooling all over my hand. ok...that was a little gross. I don't remember most of my dreams and the parts I do remember don't make sense. Chronologically or theoretically. I've asked Nanner in the past to evaluate my dreams but I'm not going to bother on these. I don't think I want to know.
Utoob has taken over my life. I watched at least 2 hours worth of Luke and Laura clips last night. The rape at the disco to the life on the run to the wedding to Lucky to a whole bunch of stuff I didn't even klnow about because I stopped watching GH years ago. Next stop will be Days of Our Lives. I used to love all the Patch and Kayla stuff. Young and the Restless will also get a looksee. I also managed to fit in a few Howard Stern clips. I know alot of people don't like him but he truly is hilarious. I believe that if a person listened to his radio show for one full week they would be hooked for life. You can't judge it based on one bit especially if it is a racy one, although it only took me driving to work one morning to find myself hooked.
The basement is dry again. Yay. It's looking more and more like I'll be celebrating a graduation this Spring. Yay. the apple blossoms have popped. Yay. My allergies are kicking my ask and the lawn needs to be mowed. Talk about mixing the good with the bad.
Oh and here ya go. Gratuitous Shelby Pic.
2 comments:
I have watched GH and Days forever, and have recently been watching Y&R. I love me some soap.net because I can catch them at night after my family goes to bed. BTW, Patch & Kayla have returned to Days. wheeee!
Boobabe, we are just too alike. soaps, utoob, ti.vo, both love our little pups, the only difference is that I listen to Mancow in the morning and not stern.
*muah*
Your dog is adorable!
Post a Comment