Sunday, May 20, 2007

TiVo and other crazy addictions

I have to admit I'm addicted to TiVo. I will purposely pause the show and go and do something else for a few minutes just to let it get ahead of me. Then it is a challenge to see if I can catch up before it ends. Is that weird?

I have grown addicted to You.Tube as well. I have found vidoes to songs that I would have never dreamed of. Here are a couple of favorites from when I was little and I would play my mom's 45's.




Do those take you waaaayyyyy back or what? I love it.

This You.Tube thingie is great. I even fouund this for you Mom:



Only a few more weeks til we trek off to Boston to see RiverDance. I can not wait.


The weekend was a mix of fun and drama and a little of the past revisited. I saw Shr.ek the Thi.rd which was no where near as good as the second one. My basement flooded again. Mildly because the sump pump tripped off. I was not impressed that both kids spent time down there and never brought it to my attention that there was water on the floor. What a couple of schnerrs. Spent some time with an old friend.
Today was a great day for a nap and nap I did. In between the phone ringing off the hook I slept about 3 hours. I started the BBQ and put potatoes on. Now I have to go and play with some meat. ;-)

1 comment:

Grandma Lola said...

Magnet & Steel...OMG! I have not thought about that song in forever. I'm adicted to TIVO & you.tube too. Nope, you're not weird either. I hate commercials, so I do the same thing.

Glad your Sunday was a great one boobabe. love you