Change is good especially when you are broke and you find $1.73 in the door handle of you car. Just enough for a medium Dunkin Donuts coffee with cream and sugar.
Do you ever know someone for a long time but all of a sudden see them? See what they are and what they could be? See what they aren't and ain't ever gonna be?
Is sitting on the fence such a bad place to be? This pic is borrowed but I loved it. It describes me these days. Uncertain of which side I'm on. A little jagged and twisted. Protected and held captive.
Do you ever just sit back and sigh, because that is the only thing you have enough energy for? Do you ever wake in the night, totally energized and ready to take on the world?
Which is better? The familiar unfamiliar or the unfamiliar familiar? Right now I'm going with the unfamiliar familiar.
2 comments:
"Do you ever know someone for a long time but all of a sudden see them? See what they are and what they could be? See what they aren't and ain't ever gonna be?"
Yep, yep, and hell yes. There's a word for that, I just cant think of what it is... epiphany maybe?
(((Boo)))
I love the little unexpected treasures that life surprises you with when you seemingly need it most. Like the buck 73 for the DD coffee.
I have grooves premently engraved in my backside from my fence sitting. It's not such a bad place to hang out for a while, just watch the splinters.
Not sure about the familiar unfamiliar or unfamiliar familiar thing. I guess that could be different depending on my mood, the kind of day I've had, and what I'm feeling at the time.
(((boobabe)))
Post a Comment