Peace...
Of mind.
Of heart.
It has been elusive these days. No rhyme or reason to any of it. I can't seem to figure things out. I can't seem to find what I need to be happy. I can't seem to define happiness anymore. Going in all kinds of directions and ending up nowhere. Ending up where I started. Only now I know better and I'm not so sure I want to know better.
Closed doors. Closed options. Closed mind. Closed heart. Closed for business. Only not so closed. Certainly not empty. Filled to the brim and needing to open the door and let some out.
The deluge of thoughts and wants and wishes. Millions of pennies tossed and still no wish granted. Throwing pennies into the wrong fountain won't make those wishes come true. Maybe I'm wishing for the wrong thing. Maybe the greater power does know the greater good. When will I be let in on that secret?
Do ducks have these thoughts? These ramblings? What DO they think of as they paddle along each day?
2 comments:
(((boobabe))) I wish I had a magic wand and could ease the worries, troubles and hurts of the ones I love. You are one of those people honey.
I do wonder what ducks think as they paddle along. Maybe it's something like, "Damn I'm sick of paddeling day and night, night and day, and does this fish taste strange to you?"
*muah*
LOL@ what Chris said about the ducks.
Post a Comment