Don't you love them? They fill up your blog and makes the world think that you have readership that cares. Funny thing is that they could actually be written by the blog author. The blog author writes a scathing post. No one responds to it. Then they themselves can go into the comments, leave a comment as anonymous then go back and respond to the anonymous comment as themselves. A whole conversation in the blog author's mind.
Why do people leave anonymous comments anyway? I have left comments before where I didn't have an account but I always signed my comment. I also have never hid behind anonymous in order to leave a nasty comment.
I stopped anonymous comments awhile ago. I know there are a few people who don't comment because they don't have a blogger account. I miss their input but I don't miss the BS that comes with anonymous. That's not to say that a person can't create a fake account and still leave snarky comments but if they are willing to go through that trouble then I would consider myself pretty special.
I like comments but know that like myself, most people drop by, read and move on. Every now and again someone will post something that strikes a cord in me and I will comment or I leave a note just to let them know that I'm thinking about them.
I don't always have the time or creativity to comment but I do like to keep my friends close. (and my enemies closer)
5 comments:
grins, I've never left an anon comment...have gotten a few....
Edge- you've been the topic of conversation. I'll email you. I'm sure you'll enjoy.
I allow any type of comments, anonymous or not. The thing to remember is that people on the internet are strangers and to have anything a total stranger say effect you is pointless. I actually miss my hate comments sometimes after jumping around and losing my trolls. I always trusted my peeps to kick their asses for me..they never let me down.
Christine- Trolls can be fun sometimes. I have found that my peeps have never let me down either. I'm very fortunate.
Never left one either, guess my BALLS are bigger then most.
Post a Comment