Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Kiss Me
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me
I was sitting on the porch tonight just watching the lightening bugs. They truly are an amazing anomaly. How do they light up their asses like that anyways? And please don't give me the scientific answer. I want the romantic notion.
Funny how some silly fireflies bring you back to pleasantness. Bring you back to fantasy. Bring you back to the future. Life doesn't seem as full of Mean Girls.
He said to "Let it Go".
He said "no matter what you do, she will only twist it".
He said "you have nothing left to say to her or D"
He said "Revenge is a dish best served cold."
I know that it's not becoming of me. I know that spiteful cunty words only lowers me to her level. I know that her obsession is a passion she can't control. I know that in her eyes I am the bad guy. She thinks I reeled him back in with my womanly wiles. He is much too innocent to carry any blame. It's the second time in a week that I was accused of using him for sex. How crazy is that? How many of you have been accused of such a thing? And twice in a week no less. Maybe they shared notes amongst other things?
Months ago, Lianne hit the nail on the head. For a complete stranger, she sure knew what she was talking about and what she was seeing. I'm glad I finally see it too. I won't be emailing him, I won't have a need to but if that should change I'll be sure to CC big sis as well to save him the trouble of relaying the message.
Third time is a charm.....at least I hope so. How many times can you break up before you are really broken up? I truly hope he finds a more compatible girlfriend, although I'm not sure who that compatibility would have to be with, him or his protector.
Just to set the record straight....I have very little in common with the Queen. Any similarities were there long before I knew her and they were what attracted her to me. After all it was she who found me and approached me. Any notion that I would in any way attempt to "copy" anyone is ridiculous. I march to the beat of my own drum which was always a bone of contention.
For anyone who doesn't understand any of this post, I would tell you to read the archives but my blog was hi-jacked by a deranged person and deleted. And it was done so after I had made the split, for a second time. She didn't want me to stay but she didn't want me to leave. Guess she just wanted the break-up to be his idea and even now she still isn't getting her wish.
Bitter pills and cold dishes are best washed down with a nice cold Smirnoff, unless you can't handle your liquor and choose to smoke your high instead. I'm glad I declined that offer too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah! Fireflies and icy Smirnoff will take the bitter out of anything.
Post a Comment