***Edited to add***
Woohoo....my camera is finally back home where it belongs!!!
**********************************************************
Shelby and I took a tumble while walking up the steps awhile back. In the process of avoiding landing on Shelbs I landed on my camera and cracked the spring door to the memory card slot. It would still close but it wasn't right and was letting in dust and dirt particles.
Raven suggested that I send it back to Nikon for repair. Which I did. 2 weeks before Heather's graduation. I finally got this message today that it has been repaired and is now being shipped back to me:
Tracking Detail Help
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 06/20/2007.
After almost a freaking month!! I won't dwell on the fact that I didn't have it for Heather's graduation because my Best Bud already feels bad enough as it is, but it did take much longer to repair and ship back than we imagined it would. But it was covered under the warranty so it didn't cost anything except to ship it to Nikon.
I am so anxious to get it back. My Canon did an adequate job but certainly doe not have the response time of the SLR. I'll be back in business as of tonight when I get home. Get ready for lots of Shelby pics! ;-) There may also be some pool time pics but don't look for any nude sunbathing pics. I wouldn't want to frighten people too much. hehe Although HNT is tomorrow.
I haven't participated in that in almost a year so maybe it is time again. The last time I did was when Musey and I danced drunk in the Inner Harbor of Baltimore. Boy that was fun. We have got to do that again.
********************************************************
In other stair news Baby Kit barfed up a half of a mouse on the basement stairs. Gross would be a major understatement. Even though I have evidence that at least one of the cats is actually catching and killing mice, Baby and Fluffy aren't keeping up with the mouse population. I have caught three mice in traps in the last week.
And I also killed 2 crickets. It's been a murderous spree but at least the nights have been quieter, with no gnawing in the walls and no chirping at 3am.
2 comments:
Why is it that when they ship it back it goes to bumfucked everywhere before it ever gets back?
"murderous spree" heh
My cat brings all kinds of "treats" home..eeewww
*muah*
Been a bug murderin' here at mi casa as well!
Post a Comment