I would debate those "facts" but "Who Cares?" I will say that I am a copy cat but not to the person who narcissistically thinks so. I have to credit my love of photography to Raven. I bought my first decent digital camera, a Canon Powershot in Oct 2005, based on his advice. I was so enamoured with the art that I upgraded to a Nikon D70s in Aug 2006 and started right away shooting anything and everything in sight. Yup, that was a few months before I met the person I am supposedly copying. I also would have to credit my very good friend Seamus as he and I have had many conversations and he too has offered up advice. Advice that I might add I hold in very high regard. The person I supposdely copied has never talked to me about photography or gone on a photo safari and we have never swapped "stories or advice". The whereabouts of the shutter button was even a mystery to this person.
I stumbled onto that info earlier today. Just meandering as I sometimes do. At least when I go into a blog, even if it is by accident while cleaning out old links, I don't hide it or lie about it. But "Who cares?"
I also found out that I have a whole slew of blog buddies that have my back and for them I am eternally grateful. After reading Millie's lastest post I have come to realize once again that blog buddies can be some of the most real and best friends out there. These are the words that touched me the most:
"Even though I had never meet Ronni in person it was just like we were old friends that were meeting for lunch. That's the way it is with bloggers. By the time we meet we know each other very well."
It pisses some people off but then again "Who Cares?"
Am I opening another whole can of worms? I would say maybe but I doubt it because the worms "don't even read that blog anymore". Matter of fact considering it is a very boring blog I am assured that no one other than my "sick, ego stroking buddies" will see this. And guess what? They don't care.
Here is another of my "shitty pics".
This is what I'll be sipping tonight as I sit by the firepit. I have a couple extras if anyone wants to join me.
2 comments:
So...stoke up the fire, clean the pool and we can have a virtual bare bun rum fest! ;)
I'm with Seamus!!! Bare nekkid sunbathing all the way baby!!
Post a Comment