Sunday, June 17, 2007

Living Free

I have swam and sunbathed nude more times this weekend than I ever have in my life. Seems like the minute the house is empty I am naked and either swimming or sunning.

I have evened up my tan a bit. Got my daily dose of Vitamin D. Rested. Slept. Day Dreamed. Chatted on the phone. Swam. Floated. Thought. Blankly stared. Wished. And just plain relaxed. All in the nude.

It has been a very good weekend. I finally got dressed around 5 only because Sarah called and said she was on her way home. Back to reality.

5 comments:

the many Bs said...

You must have a very private pool area.

Anonymous said...

By Jove, I think she's got it! ;)

Tammy said...

Peg- yes my pool area is private. My entire lot is quite private. I live in a rural area with alot of woods and I can't even se my nearest neighbor. Of course I could be captured on film from a satellite.

Seamus!! So good to see you again. Yes, I think I have finally figured out the secret. ;-)

Leen said...

sounds like a little piece of heaven. good for you!

Christine said...

My house is the front house on a cul de sac which makes us on the corner of two streets. My pool is screened but I am sure I have given a few people walking dogs and driving by a thrill. If they want to look at my sagging girls, they are more then welcome!
For the record, we used to keep the pool light off when John and I used to "get busy" in there.