Yeah, it's that time of year again. Finger prick, stern talk from the nurse, $5 off the cost of insurance (per pay period).
My company requires us to fill out a voluntary HMT questionaire (health maintenance tool)every year in order to save $120 a year on insurance. They do have a nurse on staff who does the exam. When I say exam, there are no clothes coming off and no stirrups for your feet. It's merely a blood test, blood pressure check, weight check and BMI. It's really not such a bad thing. In less than 15 min I have my Cholesterol level including the breakdown of all the components, blood pressure, triglyceride count and BMI (body mass index). I actually made my appointment today. I do go until June 27th. But the office has been all abuzz with the atrocity of us being required to fill out a voluntary form and why do they ask for your waist size and if you wear a seat belt?
As long as the information is truly confidential and not used against me, I actually like having the opportunity to get this free health check. I wish my own Dr had the capability to prick my finger and tell me in 15 if my cholesterol is high.
To tell you the truth I don't even know what my waist size is. I wonder if they would except OMG as a size?
1 comment:
I wonder if they would except OMG as a size?
bwahahahaha. I swear I'm using that one.
(((boobabe)))
Post a Comment