Saturday, June 23, 2007

Most awesome day in Boston

Mom and Rog and Heather and I made our way into Boston. That was the third time since Christmas that I have been down so I am feeling quite comfortable with the ride down and finding things. This time was even better. We made it down in about 3 hours. The weather was great. The Riverdance show was spectacular. OMG...I just cannot imagine how they can dance like that. Truly unbelievable. And the music and singing was great too. I highly recommending seeing a show if you ever get a chance.

Here is Heather as the "T" is approaching.

Mom, Rog and Heather outside of Shubert Theater
Are they adorable or what?
We went to an italian restaurant that boasts the best italian food in the city. They weren't kidding. We had been back in March and I insisted on finding the place again. Mom was happy to oblige. The host of the place is super hot. He seemed to remember us and after I told him I had searched all over Boston just for him he made sure to tell the waitress to take good care of "his baby" with a wink coming my way. He was a cutie for sure. The hot italian dish was very good and the food was pretty darn good too. ;-)
It had a ton of character right down to the doorstop.
My mom is so beautiful.
Mother and Daughter
Massachusetts clouds
The cutest white dog on the planet. Notice how Baby Kit is putting up with Shelbs being her space but she does have an eye on her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Overflowing cuteness! :)

Leen said...

i love the photos to go along with the tale of your weekend! lovely. all.

:)

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you had such a great weekend!!! And I LOVE your pictures =)

Grandma Lola said...

Great pics, and looks like you all had a great weekend too. *huge hugs boobabe*