I don't think it was either one of these guys, but I had a bird do the poopie thing on me last Friday night. It was the first time that ever happened. "C" says it's good luck. I didn't feel very lucky. Luckily I had on a loose, blousy, gauze shirt. I was able to rinse off in the water without much fanfare. It hit so hard on my side that it kind of felt like I had been hit with a rock. It was quite gross and it happened mere seconds before I was getting ready to unwrap my Subway Sandwich.
We went to another family reunion on Sat. This time it was my mother's extended family. I committed the great photographer's faux pas. I didn't check my battery before leaving home and I didn't bring my camera case with me. I was only able to get about 10 shots at this reunion and the first 6 were of Shelby. It was her first time swimming in the lake.
She wanted to go in the water so bad but couldn't figure out how to jump in.
So Heather came and got her. But she didn't like it.
So she swam for shore.
She saw her saving grace, this small raft, which she struggled to get up onto.
And there she sat, a shivering, beaten down pup.
I'm sure she'll grow to love the swimming as she does it more. Heather wrapped her in a towel like a baby and she laid there so cute. (I really hate having dead batteries)
2 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwww.
I've only been to a couple of family reunions when I was really young. I loved it. I wish I had one to go too!
In regard to the deadline to move out, I thought by August 25. School starts August 27.
That is too bad about the dead batteries. It always seems that the best pics could have been taken when that shit happens! LOL!
Your doggie is so cute. Maybe you could try getting her a small plastic baby pool for at home. We bought one for our dog. Although it took her a while to figure out what to do with it, she loves it on hot days. :)
Post a Comment