Sunday, July 29, 2007

Old Orchard Beach Maine

Ahhh...the summer hot spot. Even the moon looks hot doesn't it?

About 9pm on Friday night there is not alot of sidewalk space. Boy is it fun though.


There is an amusement park if that is your mode of entertainment. I looked at this ride, which spins and swings and said "Fuck That" hehe...really, I did drop the "F" bomb.

We went to a bar that had a patio right on the beach. These guys were playing ball right into the night. The moon was....very moonly. It was a gorgeous night.

When I come into my inheritance this is the place I'm going to buy. It's small and quaint and simple and right on the beach. I took this pic from the beach.

Yeah I could do the "Summer at the Beach" thing. And "C" was wonderful too. We were joined by another friend who showed us around OOB. I think we all regretted not putting a few more quarters in the parking meter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sufficiently jealous!! What beautiful, moonly picutres! Just gorgeous! Wish I could've been there :)

Cin said...

I love the moon pictures too! I think I would have had to drop a few F bombs about that crazy looking ride too! They have one like that at Cedar Point. My deranged X Boyfriend wanted me to ride it...I said hell NO!