I found a fellow Mainer who is a photographer. He is listed as a contact in my Flickr acct. He has inspired me to catalog and display my photos. He uses Flickr and is very happy with it. Only $25 a year for unlimited everything. I was already using it a little but could only house 200 pix under the free plan. After careful consideration I upgraded. I'm actually paying money for a photo site. I've never wanted to pay for anything and have never had much need to. Most freebie versions of programs suit me fine. But photography is getting away from me. I have over 5000 pix in my hard drive. I need to start organizing and displaying. I also need to delete all the ones that are missteps.
So...come on over to my place -------------------->
and check out what is going on.
2 comments:
Great photos! I see that we have been to many of the same places. I wonder if we have been at the same place at the same time....that would be so interesting!
Just read the posts below. I'm with you on Charlotte and her ilk. *shudder*
Sorry about the roomies moving on. Probably for the best however.
Post a Comment