I bought a new phone for my bedroom. It has a built in clock and alarm. I had one like that that lasted me 21 years. It has failed me once though so I made the break.
I pulled out the nightstand to disconnect the old phone and found a nest of Charlottes living back there. Of course I freaked out and went to get mt weapon of choice....the dreaded vacuum cleaner. When I came back into the bedroom to plug it in I couldn't find an open outlet. I have plugged in:
Cell Phone charger
Bluetooth
Laptop
Canon camera battery pack
Nikon camera battery
AC
lamp
phone
TV
DVD player
and one outlet behind my bed that I can't reach.
I'd get a powerstrip but most of these items have huge ass charger heads on them.
I'm a victim of technology.
BTW...I unplugged one of the camera batteries and sucked up Charlotte and her babies into the vacuum. Then I took it out onto the porch, emptied the bag and put it in a doubled up Walmart bag tied real tight.
I'm also a victim of arachnophobia.
3 comments:
(((boobabe))) just a quick drive by to say hi and I'm thinkg about you. *muah*
You could never live in my house, chica, however, if I needed a roommate, I would give up my arachnids for you.
Yuck! Don't ya just love it when those creepy crawlies decide to set up camp in your house? I have a spider story I am going to put on my blog soon too.
Post a Comment