They stayed at their new place last Friday night. I'm feeling better about it. He's already moved on. A couple of times. So that wasn't my issue. I was just hoping for the help around here.
I spent the day with them on Sun. We went to a ballgame. I treated them to skybox seats at Hadlock Field and all the food they could eat. They even had lobster rolls, on the house. They thanked me a few times. He hugged me more than a few times. At one point he asked if I would stay in touch? Can we still do stuff together? Will we remain friends?
Yes, yes and of course.
When he talked "stuff" he meant socially, just so there is no misunderstanding.
He is already frustrated with the place and how much it costs. Oh well. They decided what was best for them. It's a cute place and they have done wonders with it. It was pretty dumpy the first timne I saw it. Made me realize just how desperate they were to get out of my house. They both say that isn't the case, that they were happy with me, They just need their own place.
I understand. I really do and now I'm happy for them.
I need a roommate. Know anyone who needs a room?
1 comment:
There is something to be said for having your own place isn't there?
Did you get my email?
Post a Comment