The Great Falls Balloon Festival!!!!!
I tell you there is just no better time of day and there is no better light to capture this man made beauty.
It has been a bit of a learning for me though. No matter how much great equipment you have and no matter how much you practice with the settings, sometimes Mother Nature just doesn't cooperate. She was ok this morning with the exception of the wind. There were very light winds but in the totally wrong direction. I was not able to get a close up of a "splash and dash" nor are there any decent sunrise pics. But it makes no never mind. I was in my glory.
Lee went with me. We met at about 5:30am, stopped off at Dunkin Donuts then headed to Auburn. I told her that I need to find a man like her. She is always up for an adventure and it doesn't matter the time of day. No complaining about the early hour, just good old fashioned enjoyment.
I did manage an "early morning" sky pic. Not truly a sunrise but spectacular in and of itself.
I'll be back there tomorrow morning and Sunday morning. Mother Nature is bound to yield to my wishes if I'm patient enough.
3 comments:
Beautiful!! Our balloon festival starts today as well! Maybe i'll get the hoospa to get my ass up early and go get some pictures too :P
Ooooh!! Aaahhh!!! LOL! I was actually saying that looking at your photos. They are awesome!
beautiful boo.......I love the ones with the bridge. Well done with the Nikon.
Post a Comment