Monday, September 24, 2007

The answer is yes

Those are man's hands. I have been spending time with someone who has grown to be quite special to me. A blast from the past of sorts.

"Sam" and I have been playing it low key. We have been spending time together alone or with my kids. In truth we have been hiding from the world and all outside influences/interferences. We gave ourselves a month to "see where this could go" and we both seem to like where it is going.

I feel happy, hopeful and content. My kids are happy. Sam is happy. The rest of the world will work itself out.

DSC_2267
Here are the first signs of Fall at Boo's house. I love pumpkins and mums.

But I'm not ready to give up some of the joys of summertime. Matter of fact I am so hanging to Summer that Lee and I went to the beach again yesterday. 80 dry degrees, crystal clear skies on Sept 23. I actually got a little bit of a burn. It was much needed therapy for both of us. We went about 2 hours that we just laid there and read and soaked up the sun without saying a word. That's how it is with best friends. I did break the silence long enough to have her glance up for the "banana hammock alert". You guessed it. Major Speedo action and nothing left to the imagination.

3 comments:

Cin said...

"banana hammock alert"...LMFAO!!

Muse said...

Aww, thats wonderful to read Boobabes.

Im with ya on keeping it secret til ya figure it out. So glad your happy, I love when your happy!!

Anonymous said...

Me too!!! Im SO happy for you!! =) there's definately something right about going slow, and enjoying every moment.

Love you, honey!!