Friday, September 14, 2007

Apples did the trick

I was a little under the weather for a few days. It has been years since I have had potty issues that involved not being able to go. Usually it is the opposite and I'm hunting fast and furious for a bathroom. I even chose my parking spot at the beach based on the proximity to the restroom.

Anyways I was backed up. And for anyone who hasn't ever been "backed up" it is painful. I felt like I had little knives inside of me that stabbed me every time I changed positions. Sitting was the worse and considering I have a sit down office job you can imagine my misery.

I have gone just enough all week to keep from exploding but that is about it. Until today.

Apples are in season here in Maine. My personal favorite, the Cortlands come out more in the later season but I was able to pick up a bag of fresh picked baby corts at the local farmstand. They are crisp and sweet and bitter at the same time. And juicy. And oh soooo yummy. I had 5. I think 2 would have remedied the problem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!!!! A "poop post" - surely Jeanette will feel compelled to comment!

Glad your dam broke *lifts apple in toast* :)

TLP said...

I see we have reached the scatological phase of the conversation.

I have a theory that all conversations eventually drift to the scatological phase.