Monday, September 17, 2007

Look who dropped by



They were so bold as to just take liberties and feed themselves.

You can see their embarrassment at getting caught


But really there was no need to leave so hastily.

Y'all come back now, ya hear??

6 comments:

mainelife said...

Those are great shots.
I'm always torn between the 'aw, how cute' factor and the 'holy moly. look at the havoc they just wrecked in my garden' factor.

Tammy said...

I gave up the vegetable garden the second year I lived here because of the deer (and rabbits). My ex would say "you can have fresh veggies or fresh meat"

millie garfield said...

Those deer are lovely to look at but hard to live with. ;-)

I see you like lighthouses - do you have the .41 cent series of lighthouse stamps?

Edge said...

a girl and her Nikon........deer me

TLP said...

How nice to have company.

On the post below, amen. Please, please whatever fates there are, please let O.J. do hard time.

Cin said...

Those are great photos! The lady I work for puts corn out for them. She also feeds raccoons. Now, not only does she have raccoon poopy everywhere, she also has deer dookie in her yard. LOL! But, she loves wildlife though.