I have always known he killed Nicole and Ron. I couldn't believe that he was found not guilty. It was one example of how screwed up the system sometimes is.
He has roamed around free to play golf and show his smug face on the camera at every opportunity.(he's even half smiling in his mugshot)
He just doesn't get it. Did he slink away into a life of obscurity and try to provide a decent, stable loving home to his children? Heck no. Parading women through there. Never wasting the opportunity to rub it in the Brown's and Goldman's faces that he committed murder and got away with it. Stealing cable, beating up girlfriends. Even smacking his own daughter around. I still to this day cannot believe the stupid things he has done and gotten away with SINCE the murders. It was just a matter of time before he would do something else that would land him in hot water.
I heard part of the tape this morning. I don't see how he will get out of this one. Of course I didn't see how he could get out of the murder charges either. I bet he's wishing real hard that Johnnie Cochran were still alive.
My bet is he will want to deal it down but his buddies will have beaten him to the prosecutor's office and he'll go down almost as fast as Michael Vick. I'm hearing that on the conspiracy charge alone he could get 35 years. I'm thinking he will make a mockery of a trial, be a major star again (in his mind) only this time the outcome
Oh and the book?? "If I did it this is how I did it"?? OMG...talk about a confession. I'm not against a confession especially a public one from OJ but what a farce. And those poor kids. (who really aren't kids anymore) What an embarrassement for them. If I were them I'd be slinking away, changing my name and living a life of obscurity as fara away from that bozo as possible.
It may be a roundabout way of going about it, but justice will be served, one way or another.
2 comments:
I hope you're right, Boo. He deserves to rot in hell.
I agree, he needs a baseball bat upside his dome! Maybe that would knock some sense into him. I doubt it though.
Post a Comment