5 more deer on the lawn this morning.
Shelby didn't have a clue.
I stood on the porch and watched them for about 10 min.
I do love living in the country.
I stayed home from work to baby my baby.
I don't like it when she is sick.
I can't get comfortable when either of them are ill.
She is resting now. But still, I worry.
It's gray outside.
Since I'm home, I hope to get some outside work done.
Since I'm home, I hope to get a couple of bags packed for Goodwill.
Since I'm home, I hope to get caught up on all your blogs.
Since I'm home, I hope to read a little.
Since I'm home, I hope to catch some ZZZZZZ's.
It's been 6 months since we lost Taylor the bufflepooch.
Taylor was my inspiration to get my own puppy.
A puppy who has brought me so much joy.
A puppy who has been a source of unconditional love.
A puppy who makes me smile and laugh on a daily basis.
A puppy who isn't so much a puppy anymore.
I miss seeing Taylor.
I miss hearing the stories about him.
Not every day can be sunny.
Some days are meant to be gray.
Sometimes it has to rain.
Gray helps us to appreciate vibrant color.
Gray is a color for resting.
I think I will try to catch those zzzzzz's before they get too far ahead of me.
4 comments:
It's gray here too... and I could sure use some extra zzzzs.
Have a good day Boo :)
Hugs
"Not every day can be sunny.
Some days are meant to be gray.
Sometimes it has to rain.
Gray helps us to appreciate vibrant color."
love this quote boo. It's grey here too.
Some days are gray even when the sun is shining, huh? Sometimes it just helps writing it all out. :)
Enjoy your day off!
"Oh well a touch of gray, kinda suits you anyway,
Thats all I had to say, but its all right
I will get by, I will get by, I will get by, I will survive."
The Grateful Dead
Post a Comment