Monday, October 1, 2007

Rabbit Rabbit

According to the Pez family, saying Rabbit Rabbit on the first day of each month will bring you good luck for the entire month. This month I am making my own luck. I went to Fryburg Fair and went into a barn with about 50 different breeds of bunnies. It was my favorite place of the day, besides the booth with the blooming onions.

This is a Lionheaded Rabbit. (I want him)

This is an English Angora. Did you know that angora sweaters are made from angora rabbits? I had no idea what angora was. Sunday was a successful day because I learned something new.

This is obviously not a rabbit but he was so darned cute that I figured he must be good luck too.


For more exciting pix of my trip to the fair check out my Flickr ---->

1 comment:

TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit boo boo!

Good luck in October. And you're right. It's best to make your own luck.