Saturday, December 22, 2007

Just can't win

I am the epitomy of bad holiday decisions. Over indulging, waiting until the last min for shopping, not sleeping, planning/scheduling too many things.

Right now it's 3:11am and I'm awake. I thought that I may as well finish ordering prints from Walmart to be picked up when I shop later today. I have been trying to upload about 20 pics since 2am. Yeah I've been up for an hour. Shelby had a spastic half hour and was quite entertaining despite the late hour. She has settled in, snuggling with her daddy. The pics still keep getting "stuck" so I cancel and try again. Finally after more than an hour I go into the actual Walmart website and can you believe it? The website is down for scheduled maintainence. Fuck! I just can't win.

All of that made me tired. I'm rolling over and going to sleep. Good Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing likes a little Hel-mart to keep one awake at night.