Thursday, January 24, 2008

Enough already

Ok...I'm getting over it. I'm going to just stand that which I cannot fix. I AM going to learn how to quit Heath Ledger. Make no mistake though that my heart is still bleeding.

This totally pisses me off. Those radical Baptist bastards should just give it a break. Heath was an actor playing a role. Come to think of it most radical religious wingnuts are just actors playing a role. They are playing the role of a do-gooder with a high moral conscience but in their real lives they are judgemental hypocrites. This church has been know to picket at funerals of soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. They have also picketed the funerals of known homosexual men and women and a few that they "assumed" were gay. Haven't they got anything better to do with their time than going around torturing the poor family members trying to memorialize and bury their dead? They should be ashamed of themselves but mostly they should just go crawl back under their rocks.

"Judge not lest ye be judged"
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

2 comments:

perdido said...

Wonder how they'd feel if a bunch of people started picketing their services with Gay Pride Signs and the like!

Edge said...

don't pay them any attention....I looked at the web site......they are impotent and worth no one's time. So many people will do anything for 15 minutes of attention. She'll end up in a lesbian scandal not unlike the airport restroom senator and the colorado preacher with the gay prostitute, it never fails.

It's the I hate is so much cause I want it syndrome