Not that I mind, I was just wondering.

I got my PedEgg on Tuesday. I had actually ordered it from a seller on Ebay and it took over 2 weeks to get here. That part wasn't good. Note to all Ebay Sellers: DO NOT SHIP BULK RATE. It takes freaking forever. I had a tracking number and the package was with the Post Office for 11 days. That is just plain stupid.
I love it!!!! It really works. My feet are so nice and smooth now. I feel like I have had a pedicure only it's even better. I have given my feet the once over each night since I got the Egg and in only 3 nights my feet are so luxurious. (That's if feet CAN be luxurious) I highly recommend it. I threw away the 4 other utensils and the pummace stone that has been taken up room in my shower but haven't been used because they don't work. I even did Sam's feet and his are on their way to being luxurious too. At frst he was a little apprehensive. He didn't want a rainbow breaking out behind him but I assured him that straight men are entitled to healthy attractve feet too.
Get one. You won't regret it. Check Ebay first, there are some good deals just beware of how it will be shipped. Especially if you have a significant other who doesn't want to hear the question "did my PedEgg come yet" every single night.
4 comments:
It looks like a cheese grater!
PS-That banner picture is just so damn cute.
Are you trying to turn Sam into a metrosexual one foot flake at a time? LOL! Have a great weekend!
I loved the part about "the rainbow breaking out behind him"! That was hilarious! I was thinking about getting one of those. I have slathering cream on my feet to try to get them softer. Hell, nothing works. Hammie needs something for his hooves too! I might have to try that thing!
I'm so glad you posted this - I've been wondering if they really work! My feet need it bad!!!!!
Post a Comment