Wednesday, January 2, 2008

There is beauty to behold

This morning on my way to work I couldn't help but feel like I had been transported back in time. The snowbanks are as big as when I was a kid. The snow almost covers this street sign. And you should note that it is still snowing, 18 hours after it started.
The snow bank behind my car really IS taller than my car.

Once the Sun finally did wage a successful battle with Snow, it was a beautiful sight.
This is the 7th storm (I think) that I have been noticing the berries on this tree outside the window by my office. I finally remembered to bring my camera to capture them. Mother nature was very kind to give me one more chance to get my shot. Now she can give us a break.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just a crazy amount of snow! Seems like both coasts are getting some serious dumpage!

BTW - I love your header pic!

LisaBinDaCity said...

Wow, how pretty!!

Happy New Year to you and yours, Dear.

And I'm with Seamus - LOVE the header!!!

Edge said...

That last pic is just wonderful. You have quite the eye Boodoll

Christine said...

I want some snow!!! Actually it did snow in Daytona Beach yesterday which is kinda kewl.

perdido said...

I love the picture of Shelby in the footprint in your blog header. That rocks!

News - check out my blog - I'm starting the New Year off right!

HugS!